View access
Public
Alias
our-businesses-like-old-oaks-we-will-come-out-of-it-even-stronger-the-message-of-the-president-of-the-association-eugenio-alphandery
Captcha
captcha
Category (main)
Created by alias
Disable comments
disable_comments
Displaying parameters
display_params
ID
Version information
item_screen
JImages
jimages
JUrls
jurls
Language
English (United Kingdom)
Language associations
lang_assocs
Layout parameters
layout_params
Layout selection
layout_selection
META data
{"robots":null,"xreference":"","author":"","rights":""}
Notify owner
notify_owner
Notify subscibers
notify_subscribers
Permessi
perms
Publish down (date)
0000-00-00 00:00:00
Publish up (date)
2020-04-15 15:19:01
SEO configuration
seoconf
Timezone info
timezone_info
Versioni
versions
Publish changes
vstate

"Our Businesses like Old Oaks: We Will Come out of It Even Stronger": The Message of the President of the Association, Eugenio Alphandery

I am sure that we will also leave behind this misfortune, probably one of the most devastating we have ever faced. I like to compare our businesses to old oaks: some of them have overcome wars, plagues, floods and earthquakes, and even the youngest ones have been involved at least in a war". That’s how the President of the Italian Centenary Companies Association, Eugenio Alphandery, commented on the Covid-19 health emergency that has taken on global dimensions and put the business world in jeopardy. “The economic damage is undoubtedly severe, - adds Alphandery - and especially for companies working on an international scale, the recovery will be even more challenging. I am convinced, however, that this will also result in the development of new antibodies that will strengthen the immunity centuries-old companies already have. We will come out of the crisis even stronger than before: that’s my belief and hope," concluded Alphandery.